What information we collect and why we collect it
On this website, you can register, order products, submit queries or write comments and submit information through contact, registration, payments or other forms. The types of personal information collected at these pages can include:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- IP Address
- Website URL
- License keys
- Credit/Debit Card Information and/or Bank Accounts for Buyers if choosing this method of payment.
- Bank Accounts, photos and other information related to setting up of Shop for Sellers.
- Billing Address
- Delivery Address
These information may be used in order to complete your purchase made in our website and/or respond to your queries.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your information or data with third parties except in the following limited circumstances:
- Facilitate customers in making credit/debit card & PayPal payments
- Delivery/Shipping of your orders
- Manage our sales and customer support services to you
We may also need to share information or data in order to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable policies, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users as required or permitted by law.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How to access or correct your information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
Some of these rights may be subject to some exceptions or limitations. We will respond to your request to exercise these rights within a reasonable time (and in all cases within 30 days of receiving a request).
Rights which you are entitled to are:
- Data access rights
- Right to restrict processing
- Right of Rectification
- Right to Erasure (Right to be Forgotten)
- Right to object to processing
- Data portability rights
How to contact us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com